Selecting the right diapers for your baby is important to ensure hygiene. In most cases, this is a matter of personal choice. There are actually no particular health benefits to one type of diaper over others. Parents often purchase products that suit their family’s goals and needs the most. Many people are hesitant between disposable diapers and cloth diapers. In the following sections, we will provide you with the necessary information to make a decision when choosing cloth diapers for your newborn babies. 
Types of Cloth Diapers
You can choose from different types of cloth diapers. These include:
– Fitted: This type features absorbent material with back and leg elastic and Velcro closures or snaps. It needs a exterior cover since the outside is not waterproof. There are many size options. You can reuse the diapers as long as the cover is clean.
– Flats and prefolds: This type is quite similar to old-fashioned diapers. It is more convenient, but not really a good option for people with tight budgets.
– Pocket: This is a modern type of cloth diapers. It does not need a cover thanks to a waterproof layer.
– Contour: This is a cross between prefolds and fitted diapers. It is contoured to fit the baby snugly, making it a good option for sleeping.
– All-in-one: This type is similar to disposable diapers, but it is made of cloth. The outside is waterproof, while multiple layers inside are absorbent.
– All-in-two: Also known as hybrid, this type is quite similar to all-in-one diapers with detachable absorbency layers to make it easier to customize absorbency.